July 2016 Marketing Newsletter
- [**Multitasking Pushing Media Use To Half A Day, Every Day**](http://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/277921/multitasking-pushes-adult-media-use-to-half-a-day.html) – Yes that’s more than 12 hours daily that adults spend consuming media. Wow!
- Why Chipotle’s Chiptopia Is Not A Loyalty Program – Brand support or discounting tool?
- **Email Mobile Adoption Jumps **– 86% of emails are now read on a mobile device.
- **Most US Hispanics Buy More Often Digitally Than a Year Ago **– 30% of users purchase digitally once per week.
Caught Our Attention
- **Top 10 Mobile Ads of Q2 – **Anything to do with the Multitasking article above?
- **Why Columbus Won The DOT Smart Cities Challenge **– It’s not Cincinnati, but we’ll still give a shout out to our Ohio friends.
- How Slack Grew Into A Billion-Dollar Company… Without A Sales Team – Uh, yeah, we’re believers.